I found this funny and quite nostalgic. HAHAHAA
1. HAHAHAA I never tried that kind of eating style before.
2. I believe every kids try this before, for I'm still doing this randomly. HAHAA!
3. Ohmyyyyy I did that!!!!! not just once! X_X
4. I did that with my housemates, but now no more arguing as by time, my housemates know my habit. I dislike pressing elevator button with my bare hand, because I thought it was just dirty and I usually used my key to press the button. If I happened to not bring my key out, I will ask my housemates to do it. :p
5. I tried that!! but it just can't hahahhaha I was wondering what's going to happen, whether all the pens come out in once?! HAHAAA childhood sweet memories....
6. I don't like to bake, so does my family. So I never tried this before.
7. hahahhaa maybe for the boys yaaa. As for the girls, we rarely do that?? I never did that though. :))
8. YES!!!! it's funny how the voice sounds when you tried that. ahhaahahhaa high five to those who did this before too! :)))
9. apparently no. hehehehe but I do remember the song. ;)
10. Still doing this until now. hahahhahaa sometimes I just don't realize it that I'm already seated at those high stacked chairs.
Remembering childhood thingy is so much fun and bring much sweet memories back.
xx P.

No comments:
Post a Comment