Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Bring it on!

Hallo bloggers and readers. :)
Just wanna have a quick updates before signing off. Hehehe...

I thank God for a long weekend that has just passed. Really needed it after busy rushing doing the report like mad. Hahaa! and I have been to EMERGE NEON 2012. :))) The best place to be at, is still the house of God :') Really grateful for the opportunity to be at there and witnessing all the great things that God is doing in our life. AWESOME!! :) Took some photos but apparently they're at my iphone and I do not know how to upload it directly to my blog, except to my tumblr. :p okay you can called me out-of-date. :( :p

Class has started again. This morning, I just went to the class and I am happy because I can wake up early and just not late for the class. :) I am really not a morning person but I did it! YAY!! :D and later I still have class until 6pm. So today class started from 8am and ended at 6pm with few hours of break time in the middle. Not going to complain, as I am very grateful that I won't have any monday blues for this sem. I don't have any class on Monday and that's great! :))) but from Tuesday to Friday, schedules are very packed and always ended at 6pm. Try not to complain but instead be grateful. :) 

Last night I went to a meeting with group of friends for organization thing. Guess what? Being chosen again as the program master for the event. Thank you for trusting me so much :') I am actually not that good enough and still have lot of things to learn and explore. But honestly I love being in an organization since when I was in senior high school back in my hometown. I love organizing event and being part of it. :) Then I realized that things soon or later will come to an end. I am going to graduate hopefully by next year and subjects that I am taking right now are getting tougher and much more difficult. I need to pay more attention, focus, work harder for my academic stuffs in which I couldn't spent much time on organization anymore. Sad but I have to leave it one day. That's why I am going to find my successor hahahaa to continue the event and hold the program master post. I still don't have any idea who will it be. I hope there are some willing people who have heart and passion in this program master and of course I am willingly to help, give advice and share to you my experiences. :) 

Well, life will be occupied again with busy schedules. Presentation is coming soon and I haven't prepared the slides yet. -___-






Talk to you again not very soon. :D
Take care and have a nice day :)
XX,
prissie

No comments:

Post a Comment