Have listed down the what we so called as to-do-list. Apparently, it creates a long draft. I love to write down the things that I need to do for a week. I think it's a good habit & also useful as it gives me an awakening slap to make me aware of my duty, task, responsibility and not to play around too much. My life has been more organized which is good. :)
Time management.
I am currently dealing with so many academic stuffs, quite a number of assignments that need to be submitted every week. Group discussion for two different projects with two different group members. Plus with club / organization activities added with club meeting, event meeting, program master meeting. Geez~ managing my time in this week and coming weeks are really challenging. I will be happy if I can make it into a busy (but still) productive week. :))
Wish list for this week :
Getting all my works done perfectly.
Stay healthy.
XO,
prissie~





No comments:
Post a Comment