Honestly to tell you that I feel really good when I slimmed down. :D
I guess every girls will feel the same right.
You just feel so good, really good when you know :
- you have lost some kg(s).
- you can feel the flat tummy which is really nice.
- you can see the arm is getting smaller.
- you feel much more healthier and comfortable.
^^
I don't go for gym or any exercise,
I don't have that time.
therefore I need to really watch out my food intake.
Nowadays, I eat more vegetables than meat.
I try to reduce the portion of the rice.
I didn't eat any salty foods and sweetened drinks.
I ignored the fast (junk) food.
I sometimes eat fruits to replace my dinner meal.
I say no to supper and never thought to have it even once right now.
Teehee~~~
It was hard, especially to maintain the weight and body shape.
Most of the time, I wanted to give up and eat as much as I want.
Just bought any food and snacks that I crave for.
Just live this life without thinking too much.
But I know if I do that and just give up,
I will feel very regret in the future.
So, self control and positive mindset are so important.
Controlling yourself not to eat too much.
You can still eat your favorite food, but just reduce the size (portion).
Have a strong willingness and positive mindset
that there is no losses if I do this all.
In fact, when I really take a good care of my body
by watching out the food that I take,
I indeed feel much more healthier.
I just feel really good.
Every sacrifices is really worth it.
Every sacrifices is really worth it.
:)
But, I am still a human being,
when you're hungry, the foods keep running on your mind.
HAHAHA
I feel like eating these all.
Yes. All.
![]() |
| I love ice cream. I don't really care about the brand. I like BR, Gelato, HD, B&J, *bucks, and even japanese's brand ice cream. *drooling* |
![]() |
| I supposed to eat sushi last weekend, but the plan was cancelled. Still craving badly for it. I gonna get you in the next two weeks. *I promise* |
![]() |
| I love breakfast. Especially English brekkie. :) but I need to wake up earlier if I wanted to make this kind of brekkie. Everything comes with a price. |
![]() |
| My favorite! See you in the next two weeks fo'sho! :))) |
![]() |
| I like Nando's. I can finish this portion by my own. :D |






No comments:
Post a Comment