Saturday, 3 March 2012

Look at the horizon.

One of my dreams is to do bungee jumping. Jump from a higher place with safety, hands up, look at the horizon, feel those trembling knees, lean out and juuummmpppp!! :D
I am looking forward to it. I will wait patiently until that day, til that dream comes true. :)
It will be one of the greatest moments in my life time. 

Here are some photos of the brochure that I got when I went to Bali. Oh ya, I wanted to do my very first bungee jumping at Bali and sunset is the best time for jumping as the views are spectacular. ;)

One of the bungee jumping adventure at Bali.

Hi, Mr. AJ Hackett. See you one day. :)

Would really like to capture every single moment of it.
it's a lifetime decision. hahahaa!

You see the excitement? ;) 

It's located at Seminyak Beach there.
Google it if you are curious / wanted to try some. :p

The various type of jumping + the prices. 

Even jumping also has their styles and types. HAHAHA.

Since it will be my very first time jumping from a 45 meters tower, then I will try the Tandem Jump. I will ask my boyfie to do it together with me. Hahahaa! I think it will be a very nice date. Do some adventurous bungee jumping, seeing & enjoying the sunset breathtaking views from a very high place. Ahhhh I already feel the excitement when I type this. :D but I think I will sweat from top to toe when I am about to jump from a 45 meters tower. Once in a lifetime experience. ;)

Second is the regular jump. It's written that there is absolutely nothing about this regular jump. They called it regular and classic bungy jump. Bound by your ankles, try the big swan dive out, arms spread and eyes wide open. Great for water touches. It's optional whether you want to jump down til you touch the water or slightly touch the water or keeps your jump dry. HOW IF you try to jump backwards?? A total heart-in-mouth experience! :D

Third is the full body harness jump. Strapped in for speed with the full body harness, run hard and launch over the edge. Go even larger with the attachment from the back OR go feet first for the effect like elevator drop which you will never forget. 

I will not try the fire ball, the moto madness, and the bmx-treme. Those are not the ones that I wanted to do. So, how about you? Any of you have a same thought, same wish with me? Which types of bungee jumping you would like to try? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment