Friday, 17 February 2012

Kellogg's

So, let me introduce you to my new snacks. :)

Can you read it? hehehe :p

It's LcMs rice bubbles split stix from Kellogg's. ^^

Here written down the %daily intake and all calories and so on.

Got so many varieties of this LcMs Kellogg's with many flavors also.
YUMMY!! ;;)

6 split sticks in one box.

I first know about this yummy thing is from D, my friend. She keeps saying that, the bubble rice with blue package is super nice. But it's only sell at Aussie. So, I was like quite disappointed and just...hmm.. maybe I will try it next time. Day and day passed by and I also forgotten about it. Then, one day (two weeks ago), I went to big supermarket near my uni's area by bus and just wanted to do grocery shopping. Have been walking around the market and I accidentally saw this blue package. It's Kellogg's! :) and I was so happy and busy checking what is it, got how many type and what's the flavor and so on. I took it, put it back, took another one, put it back again. Hahahaa! At the end, I choose the LcMs chocolate rice bubbles. I eat it during my breakfast time (not everyday) and it tasted really good. I like it. I can't wait to try other flavors and other types of bubbles. The only sad thing is it's quite pricey, around 13 to 14 bucks per box which only contain 6 packages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment