Thursday, 13 October 2011

Work hard. Play hard.

Found out lots of photos in my Macbie 's files. (Re : Macbie is the nickname for my dearest partner, Macbook). So, I am going to upload those which I haven't uploaded and after that, I will sadly deleted them all from my picture's file. Tell you a secret of why I am doing so.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I might be changing another lappie, another brand new one, but still from my favorite Apple's product.
*respecting Mr. Jobs* hehehehe.
Still not sure yet. Perhaps, all the plans will go smoothly.
I am so ready to receive more blessings from God. :D

The photos below are about the celebration party at the beach after the successful Nusantara Night. :)

Groceries shopping.
The preparation for the party.


With Julia and Kelly. :)


With beautiful fashionable MissTiss. :p

Hahahhaa!
purposely did this pose.

another addictive pose??! Ha!

Nice view.
I prefer beach more than mountain. :D

almost night.

carlsberg + sandy + windy = perfect combination.
:p

Only drinks on special event.
*finding excuse*
ooppss!!

Looks like I play happily there. :D

Heading back to uni.

another round of supper??
that's a giant milo ice. :D

sweet roti pisang for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment