Tuesday, 28 June 2011

one monday.

I think I am having a bad day for today. Yeah, things popping out & it turned out to be not good or you called it as bad stuff. They drives me to be almost mad, fed up, pissed off or what you labelled as bad mood or moody. Feel like yelling out loud at those.

Then I decided to stay inside my purple whitey room, looking at my Macbie, played some worship's songs. Without any plan before, I go & search for my Bible around the room (read : messy room). Thanks God, I found it. :)

Just simply open any chapter, verses and I just read it. AND miracles do happen.
I was teared out when I read those verses. Grateful for Your words that has been written on the Bible. Teach me to be more like You, Jesus. :) I am nothing without You in my life. I am what I am today because of Your grace. Thank you for the words that encouraged me, motivated me to do well & to do good to everyone. Thank you for letting me know what should I do, how should I face this troublesome. Thank you for Your mercy oh Lord. Thank you for cheer me up, strengthened me up through Your words on the Bible. :)


I said to myself,
"Relax and Rest."
God has showered you with blessings.
(Psalm 116 : 7)

I LOVE YOU, JESUS.
your daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment