Saturday, 30 April 2011



Hi, Good morning! (it's exactly good afternoon now!) :p
It's SATURDAY, and I feel like giving myself a leisure time. Woooaahhh!
couldn't be, huh!? ;)
Have been reading some e-news (online news) since I wake up.
And I continued it with opening some online bible and sermon to read.
I m not planning to do it at all (really!!!), but my fingers just 'click' them. :D


Geez! I still can't get enough of reading those online bible and sermons. :)
I hope that is a good progress yeah for my spiritual life. *fingercrossedagain* :p
I don't feel hungry at all n I don't feel like going out, just wanna stay in front of my lappie, continue reading it and absorbing those words onto my life. :)

I think I m hungry with the words of God. :))



psstt... tell u something that is secretive...
but if I write it at here, wouldn't it means that it won't be secretive anymore? Ha! ;)
I just thinking of what eTan2, ChungKY, eChee2 and I had said before.
It really had been a very long time n it just suddenly crossed on my mind now.
About our dreams! :D can I say that it's one of those kind of 'spiritual' dreams to be? LOL.
Wondering whether three of you still remember n keep that dreams?
Have you found one? Hahahhaa! ;;)

No comments:

Post a Comment